5 Questions to ask when you want to hire a face painter for your next birthday party or event!
There are a lot of things to consider and plan when throwing your kid’s party. Where the event is going to take place, how long will the party last, will there be a theme, who should we invite, and much more. Entertainment is one of the major factors to consider. You can have a party, but will it be fun for your guest?… will your child remember the party years to come? Having a face painter is fun and exciting for children and adults alike.
If you decide to hire a face painter Here are a few questions you need to ask yourself and the face painting professional.
1) How many kids and adults will be at the party that will want their face painted?
This question is very important because it will determine how long you will need to hire the face painter. Knowing this number will save you money from over booking the painter. It will also prevent unhappy party goes that didn’t get their face painted because the face painter was not booked long enough to accommodate the needs of the party.
On average, most professional face painters can paint around 13 kids in an hour. This number always varies (+ or -) due to the complexity of the designs and if they are full face or half face. Save money by booking the face painter for only the time needed!
Make your child and guest this happy with a face Painter!
Yesterday I face painted at a unicorn themed birthday party in Orlando Florida! It had a petting zoo and TWO horses with unicorn horns! It was the birthday party I always wanted as a kid. I was so happy to be booked at this event for face painting. There were so many cute unicorn decorations and all the children were running around wearing unicorn horns. Themed birthdays are my favorite to paint, but this one has topped then all!!
Today I traveled from Orlando Florida out to Eustis in Lake County for an awesome face painting party. I had so much fun! I wish I took more pictures but, here are three of my favorite designs from today’s party.
Here is a throwback Thursday design I did 3 years ago. It was my first attempt at a Deadpool Face Paint Design. I have a feeling now that the new movie is out, I will be getting more request for Deadpool designs!
I just got a Sally-Ann Lynch Training Tried & Tested face painting board for my birthday and I love it.
Here are my very first two designs on the board. More to come soon!
Here are a few quick Mardi Gras faces I painted today at Ventura Country Club in Orlando Florida! Happy Fat Tuesday!
Mardi Gras face painting designs
Here are a few tips to make your child’s next birthday party a huge success!
– Put balloons on your mailbox! This is an age old tradition and a great way of getting children excited before they even enter the party. This will allow your guest to easily spot the party house. Also, your face painter isn’t likely to get lost.
– It is often a nice idea to have some little craft or game activity happening nearby while the face painting is going on. This will allow the kids to pop away to have their face painted without feeling like they are missing out on anything.
– If outdoors, please have the face painter set up under a tent or in the shade. This is good for both the face painter and the child in the chair. Sweaty kids are hard to paint!
– Make sure you hire the face painter for enough time to paint everyone at the party. Don’t let your guest feel left out because the face painter has to leave before they get a chance to paint everyone. It’s better to book the face painter for a little more time then you expect. You can always ask the face painter to stay longer and pay for their additional time. Although, this is not always guaranteed. They may have another party booked and have to leave to make their next event.
– Having a themed party can be a lot of fun. Kids really love transforming into their favorite character. It is also helpful for those kids that just can’t decide what they want painted. Popular themed parties are: Frozen, Hello Kitty, Peppa Pig, Disney, Super Hero, and SpongeBob
-Have a large mirror for the children to admire their faces is always a good idea. We always bring our own mirrors to reveal the child’s freshly painted face as soon as we are done, but children always want to look at themselves more. They will go back over and over again to check them selves out.
– Take lots of photos! Get photos of each child before they run off and roll in mud or smother their face in birthday cake. Take a group photo too! This makes an awesome shot and your child will love looking back over the years at these photos.
– Have Fun!
I had a lot of fun face painting at a Peppa Pig themed party this weekend in Winter Garden Florida. I love face painting themed parties. Please contact me if you would like to book a party.
Kids Love Face Painting and We Love Painting Kids
There are many reasons why face painting is a big hit at children’s birthday parties and here are a few reasons:
Children love colorful things and so do we. That’s why we named our business Colorful Day Face painting! Kids Parties generally have a lot of colorful things from decorations to food. There’s no better way to have a colorful party, then to hire Colorful Day Face Painting. Face painting has become a popular party activity for both children and adults. We would love to be a part of your next party!
Children generally have a strong liking for artsy things. They tend to be naturals for choosing colors and are very open when it comes to appreciating designs. Children love transforming into the face painting character they choose.
Kids have great imaginations and that is why they love face painting so much. Face painting allows them to become any character they admire. Many kids love to be favorite superhero or a fairy princess. Face painting is often requested at special events for children and adults to enjoy. Kids can choose their favorite design from our face painting design board. Colorful Day Face Painting can help your kids dreams come true of becoming: hello kitty, spiderman, the hulk, frozen butterfly, batman, a scary monster, and any other design they can imagine. There may be a numerous reasons why a child will pick a particular face paint design. The biggest reason usually is that it allows them to transform into the character he or she wants to be.
Popular Face Paint Designs
As an experienced children’s face painter, I offer a handful of cute face paint designs for boys and girls. The designs range from the full face art, half face designs, and small cheek art. Some of our most popular face painting designs are the following:
I am replenishing all of my gemmy-jewels for my up coming face painting parties. Here are a few of my favorites! Can’t wait to use these tomorrow at a birthday party in Orlando Florida.
I am always booking new parties! Click here to hire a Face Painter in Orlando Florida